Crinetics is a young, ambitious, employee-owned company with a small and closely-knit team focused on the discovery and development of new drugs. The quality of our team and science is our top priority and only truly lasting competitive advantage. We offer the opportunity to learn and grow with the guidance of a leadership team that cares about your success. You will have the chance to make a real contribution to the success of our company and to improve the lives of our patients. All full time employees are eligible for benefits and receive stock options.
Our hiring process is focused on finding new members who can best help us drive projects forward, help create new projects, and keep this a great place to work. We also want to make Crinetics a great opportunity for you. All CVs are reviewed by a member of the senior management team. Many applications will be discussed in depth. A handful of candidates will be called or invited to meet us for coffee. A few will be invited for on-site interviews to meet the rest of the team.
To apply, please email your CV to HR@crinetics.com along with a brief cover letter outlining how you are a fit for the position. We wish we could respond to all applicants individually, but there simply isn’t enough time. If we have friends in common, we suggest you have them forward us your CV along with their recommendation and we will review it with extra care and attention.
Undergraduate Research Assistant/Intern (Biology)
We are currently looking for a highly motivated undergraduate student to join the Crinetics team. You will help support our team in many different aspects of our efforts to discover new drugs. This is a part-time position (15-20 hrs/week @ $12/h) that will compliment your formal education. We are flexible in scheduling around academic calendars. This is a great growth and learning opportunity in a small company environment where you will be surrounded by experienced and committed mentors.
- Undergraduate student studying in Biochemistry, Biology, or related field
- Completed coursework in biochemistry and at least one biochemistry or molecular biology laboratory course.
- An individual who is committed to a career in research, flexible, hard working and eager to learn
- Students in their sophomore or junior year are preferred. Students in their final year will not be considered.
Initially the successful candidate will focus on one or more of the following:
- General Lab: Ordering, stocking, maintaining accurate notebook and other records
- Molecular biology: preparing media & plates, bacterial & plasmid preps, plasmid construction using a variety of techniques
- Biochemistry: Bacterial cultures and protein expression screening
- Online research: Literature search & reprint retrieval; pharmaceutical market analysis; analysis of patient advocacy groups
Crinetics Pharmaceuticals Inc. (www.crinetics.com) is a startup company located in the heart of the San Diego biotechnology community that discovers and develops novel therapeutics targeting peptide hormone receptors for the treatment of endocrine-related diseases and cancers. Crinetics is an employee-owned company founded and operated by a team of scientists with a proven track record of drug discovery and development for endocrine diseases and women’s health. Crinetics is a pet friendly workplace.
To apply, please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. San Diego area residents only, please.