Crinetics is seeking a highly motivated scientist with experience in GPCR mechanistic pharmacology to join our growing and dynamic team. This individual will be an integral part of the company’s efforts to discover and develop small molecule therapeutics for rare endocrine disorders and endocrine-related cancers. This is a unique opportunity to work with a proven and well-funded drug discovery and development team in a small company environment in the heart of San Diego’s biotechnology community.
- Conceive, develop, and implement methods of exploring GPCR pharmacology, mechanism, and signaling
- Translate GPCR mechanistic studies into meaningful understanding of small molecule SAR and compound selection
- Analysis of experimental data using MS Office, Prism, or comparable software
- Interpretation and effective communication of results to biology, chemistry, and development colleagues and contributions to team discussions
- Other duties as assigned
- PhD in Biology, Biological Chemistry, Biochemistry, or Pharmacology with a minimum of 3 years of experience in a biotech/pharma company is preferred. Applicants with BS or MS degrees may apply, but must demonstrate a minimum of 10 years of significant and relevant experience (an equivalent combination of experience and education may be considered)
- Experience with drug discovery and small molecule pharmacology at therapeutically relevant GPCRs is preferred
- Must have a strong work ethic and be enthusiastic for laboratory work
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team environment is required
Crinetics Pharmaceuticals Inc. (www.crinetics.com) is a rare endocrine and endocrine-related cancer therapeutics company. Crinetics’ benefit package includes health insurance, stock options, a 401k, ESPP, and paid time off. Crinetics is a dog-friendly workplace. To apply, please email CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.